I was born into an LDS family, baptized @ age eight, have been active, inactive, etc. thought I had a testimony, but until I came here and seen, felt the spirit, walked in the sacred grove, I realize that my testimony was a weak one. To all out there, if you have a family, please save and bring them on the church history tour. To me the spirit got stronger and stronger as I reached this site.
We missed Martin's Cove in Wyo. My camera had a dead battery @ Winter Quarters in
Florence, Neb. But have over 300 pictures from there on. Chose to miss Nigrara Falls to spend more time in Palymra. Spend more time with our grandkids before be start home. Got into snow in NY. love to all until our next stop.
We missed Martin's Cove in Wyo. My camera had a dead battery @ Winter Quarters in
Florence, Neb. But have over 300 pictures from there on. Chose to miss Nigrara Falls to spend more time in Palymra. Spend more time with our grandkids before be start home. Got into snow in NY. love to all until our next stop.
The statue of Christ in the front of the Hill of Cumorah Visitors Center, they keep the lights on in this room all night. You can see it from the highway. What a beautiful site.
Angel Moroni Monument



What beautiful country! I hope that I'll be able to see all of this one day. I'm glad you're sending all these great picts. Looks like you're having tons to do and lots of fun doing it.
ReplyDelete